Canada's Only full Pageant & Scholarship System for Girls Ages 0-19 Years
National Canadian Girl Pageants (NCG) is a Prestige Pageant run by Director Liz McKinnon. Liz has successfully directed over 30 pageants and started with West Coast All Canadian Girl Pageants (WCG), an all natural system that was based only in BC. Liz felt it was time to expand, and has takent WCG and turned it into a National Scholarship Program for all Canadian Girls to enjoy.
This is your chance to win a NATIONAL LEVEL TITLE - for older girls this is a resume worthy title that will look amazing on college and job applications!
The focus of NCG is:
- Building self-esteem and self confidence
- Making friendships that will last a lifetime
- Teaching good sporstmanship
- Teaching poise and public speaking
- Teaching the importance of being involved in your community and charity
- NCG is an All Natural Pageant that is judged on personality, ability to speak in public, and is not a 'Beauty Pageant'
- Any girl who lives in Canada between the ages of 0-19 is welcome to compete. Any size, shape, ethncitiy, disability, etc.. is welcome here.
- EVERY SINGLE GIRL wins a crown and prizes and is crowned with a title no matter her placement in the pageant.
Girls may compete in their own Province at preliminary pageants and a Provincial Finals. 1st 2nd and 3rd Place girls (per age category) will then compete at the National level in beautiful Vancouver, BC, in July of each year. Every July we will crown a brand new set of National Royalty who will reign for a year. Remaining girls will be Provincial Royalty and reign at the Provincial level.
NCG directors in each Province will help co-ordinate fundraisers with the lucky girls who will be competing at Nationals!
You will be part of a sisterhood you will never forget! Friendships and memories will last a lifetime!
©West Coast All Canadian Girl & Dreamboat Dolls Pageants, 2010 All rights reserved.